This is it.

I do many things. Stay at home mom, wife, teacher, nurse, student, part-time designer, and full-time lover of fashion. From the time I was little I knew I would be a big time designer. Well I am not a big time designer. Rather a small time designer, working out of my craft room, making children’s clothes. And I couldn’t have asked for a better life. I never wanted children, sad to say I know. But once I had them…well you moms know. Your world gets flipped upside down and it was AMAZING!

AM Photography

Two boys. Boy oh Boy. They are wild, crazy, and challenging. And the most challenging part is not the crying or the fits. It was dressing them. It’s obvious that stores do not cater to little boys. It was hard. With Bentleigh I will admit 90% of his clothes came from Carters because that is all I knew. The other 10% were Hurley. And really that was it. I was handed the challenge and failed miserably.

AM Photography

When Hurleigh was born I knew it had to change. And thanks to my p.i.c Lexi it did. And fast. From then on I was introduced to amazing brands. Freshly Picked, 32&Elm, LovedbyHannahandEli, Mima, Passive Juice Motel…. The list goes on and on. And from then on out our fashion days got a lot better! And you know what. I did it all on a budget.

AM Photography

I always get asked where I get my boys clothes from so from that came this! A blog just for you. A blog to help you find deals and style your kids for less. Cause lets face it, we all love a good deal! Every day I will post outfits of the day granted we go out, style advice, any deals I find, and of course I will not forget about the girls of all ages!

So read around, post suggestions, check out our IG, stay and make yourself at home. Cause I may have just found my passion and we’ll be here for as long as you let us!

-Elexis ❤

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s